Friday, December 09, 2005

Im back after MIA

Well... so long never blog ler.... my last update was on 29th Nov or 30th... to think back, its actually not very long leh... a few days oni... rite? hmm..

Right now, there is a girl who got choke and was coughing non stop after "vomitting" green tea beside me... *Hurh??* Well... this reminds me of what Jasmine told me last semester when she said she got choked and "vomit" out all the water that was in her mouth after hearing something that is very funny... Yea... this girl beside me was indeed laughing like mad just now. LOL!! I also duno the reason behind it lahx...

Kk~~ back to subject... to blog.. Over this few days of my MIA (MISSING IN ACTION), not very much happenings leh.. just that my class de hatred towards the maths tutor got more and more and even more tense. i admit i hate her as well... Serious~ and i had never seen such a "inexperience" teacher towards MOL.. Aiyah... but den hor, as what i oways said.. there is always something good about everything everyone anything anyone. Maybe i can say she is patient towards 1 to 1 teaching? Wadever~ it wun change my impression towards her because of only that. Our class had complained to our class mentor le... I hope some action can be done... which i think most ppb nuttin will be done since my class de mentor is also.... haix.. sadly for my impression, hackcare type!! What you think?

This week, all the way from monday till yesterday (Thursday) ive been going to the library after school to complete my stuffs with some days even till as late as around 8.15pm!!! Well... GX was there as well from tuesday till thursday. Now most assignments are completed. can relax a bit liao... *Ar-bish* NO i cant! i have common test to study!!! Especially for my AEL and Maths!!!!! Not only izzit a huh for my AEL now it also my EG2 as well now!!! haix... WHAT ON EARTH IS CALCULUS?!?!!? omg~ Luckily lah, i finally understand abit of deviratives. Thanks to everyone who had helped me again!!! Especially DOUGHNUT!!!

Besides going to the library daily nowadays, i oso been stepping into the atrium during my breaks! Except for a few days which im not together with Kumhong... One particular day is on wednesday when i have 3 hours break! I went to KAP Macdonalds... (talking about KAP mac... i oso been going there often non stop as well. and i oso fall down there not long ago!!!! LOLXX) with other frens of mine. I when there, the first thing is to look for my cousin. but that day she didnt work lor... after that August, Fiz, and Ee when to Fiz's house. While Hao, Gene and me when to JE (Jurong East). Eugene need to go to his office.. i mean the place he work.. yet not really is, to get something. so we accompany him to the 30th storey. going up the lift is ok... as usual... blocked ear.. swallow will cure it.. den wait... den his colleuges here, den after duno duno wad, we take the lift and get down. Going down was weird. Because the lift only operates on certain storeys, when it was going down, especially the skipped storeys, i could feel the lift going downwards faster and faster and faster... Even before i feel the balance, i mean the stable ground, we reach the 1st storey. a while before the lift really reach 1st storey, i can fell another type of pressure. Its like u r very light when the lift is going faster but den suddenly very heavy when the lift is braking and slowing down. Blocked ear again. Well... the lift ''journey'' interesting. Kinda better when i took the lift in Westin Stamford (Now.. duno wad liao) to the 71st storey. That lift wasnt as fast. Well too much story on the lifts.. =X

All right.. I was break time.. Guess where am i? in atrium... again! eating shepherds pie again!!! omg~ must find a day to go canteen!!!! its 1.50pm when i was typing here.. lesson starts at 2. for the stupid maths tutorial/practical again!!!!! FaInT arhx!!! well... most ppb im going to be late. and im expecting the class to be less crowded than usual. HAH! ok...

Later i suppose to have SW attachment. But i decide to skip it since Stef is not going... and also because of the heavy rain in the early morning. I dare to say the field is definitely going to be really wet and muddy..... UGGH~~~ anyway, im not going. LOLXX~~ but i dun think i will be marked as absent cos im going for the makeup!

btw, did ur realize most blogs, not only me, the actual entries are taking longer and longer time to get updated?? Same as me and Gene, blogging was quite fun at first but its gets boring after a while, thus time taking for updates are getting longer~ yea~ okok... i think thats so much for now... Gotta go for that dratty maths now! uggh~ OUT~~~

No comments: