Monday, January 29, 2007

The news that shocked the whole taiwan...

許瑋倫5點09分心跳停止... 經2小時搶救... 於晚間7點37分宣告不治... This shocking news had shocked the whole Taiwan... She had involved in a serious car accident and had passed away... Age 28... When i see the newspaper, she was still in critical condition. But when i check yahoo.tw... it said that she had passed away.. OMG.. so sad!!!

And something weird happened to me today... Really really really really really weird... Its a long time since that feeling came and today i got it... ohh my my my.... And to make this worse.... this feeling is related to the above case!!!

Current mood: VERY VERY VERY Shocked + Sad...

Err... Another weird weird thing happened a few days ago... Did i see an UFO?? Or is it my camera? or are my eyes playing a fool with me? I actually saw a round black dot... that moves in the skies right above my house!! Is that a bird? A black balloon? Or aeroplane??? Beats me.

Allright.. enough of this weird post.

OUT!

No comments: