Monday, November 05, 2007

Many thanks to all!!

Wow... Im actually quite surprised by all the birthday greetings i had this year... A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG thank you again for everyone who had sent me a birthday greeting...

Thank you to Guoxiang, Valerie, Huining, Andrea, Michelle and Doris, for sending your greeting via SMS; thank you to Pei Xuan, Eugene, Casilda, Marcus, Evelyn who send their greetings via MSN; thank you to Elis, Junius, James, Yong Huan, Kelvin Yeo for sending the greetings via Friendster; thank you to Richard, Atiqah, Priya via my blog; and of course a big thank you to Nicolas and Jason to wish me a happy birthday in person...

Ok.. too bad my birthday falls on a Monday... And indeed, sorta Monday Blues... Jason said that im very quiet or sorta moody... Well.. Guess im just tired because of the jog on Sunday bahx... Hehe.. Too long neh exercise ler, so once exercise, jiu muscle ache like siao... Think REALLY must exercise more liao.. NS!!!

Maybe I should find more weekends to go for a jog... And also to meet up with my frens who i hardly see the moment i started my attachment. Huining and GX... Correct? We must also try to hunt out indoor places for Badminton liao... So that we will no longer be fighting with the wind... hehe...

Ok.. I mentioned about the jog on Sunday yea? Yea.. I met up with Huining and GX for badminton... But the courts are fully booked so we ended up running 2.4... Err.. well... we did not do much... after cooled we went for lunch. After that, Ning and I got to Vivo to grab something before going home. Its always nice meeting up friends you had not seen in for quite awhile even dou the meeting is jus a few hours... right? Met up more k? =) To Huining: Thanks for the little card yea.. =DD

Oh ya!! To my working clicks, thank you ar.. hehe~

One more thing... My blog just got 10000 hits! Wow...

Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: