Sunday, January 13, 2008

NAPFA?

On wednesday, i attended the napfa test. No big deal. Failed! Yeah.. failed... I dunwanna post up my results here dou. But if u ask i can say. =X

Manx!!! Those people taking us are so... hmm... yea... YEA.. erm.. ya. i feel so weird failing 1 just because of a.. 0.1 sec difference. Zzz... His reaction oso have to count in de right?? But the biggest failure is still 2.4... The only 2 timed stations... I guess u can guess them?

But i dun mind copying this out...
Test Date: 09/01/08
Test Time: 4:00 PM
Status: Participated
Weight on Test Date: 0 kg Date of Birth: 05/11/88
Height on Test Date: 0 cm Age on Test Date: 19
Body Mass Index: 0 Age-Gender Category: Male age 19

Highlight a bit with red and turquoise. I weigh 0 kg and i am 0 cm tall on the test date!!! But do you know this? If your height = your weight = OVERWEIGHT??

ok.. i know im lame. Zzz...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got my haircut! Wondering if my colleagues can get use to it or not! Cos i had not cut it since my attachment! One more thing.. DUN highlight this entry. I repeat, DUN!
Didn't I told you DO NOT HIGHLIGHT???
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: