Saturday, March 08, 2008

WoOoOoOoshHHhhHH!!!

WoOoOoOoshHHhhHH!!!

Its really a LoOoOoOoOoOoOogGgGgGgGg time since i update huh!
Here are the top few reasons for me not updating..
1) LAZY.. >_<
2) BUSY.. O_o
3) Nothing to update!

In fact, its also a very extremely long time since i last log into MSN... I used to set autorun and it will open MSN automatically... but ever since i removed that, cos i think its slowing down my comp, i hardly double click on that icon on my desktop to log in.

Morever, recently I was so addicted to some games that i can be playing it until 2 3am when my sis is using the net. Tradewinds 2! Chromadrome 2! Diner Dash 4! Feeding Frenzy 2! All thanks to the 4 CDs my uncle lent me. at least 100 games total now.

So it explains my sudden disappearance in the internet world... Seems like every once in a while, I will disappear for weeks and pop back silently yea? All for almost the same reasons... Busy + Lazy + Nothing to update!

---

Heh.. Im so happy this few days cos the new intern is here. His name is also Kelvin. PenGx! okay... Now we have all sorts of calling methods... Kelvin 1 Kelvin 2, KL and KH, Kelvin new Kelvin old blahblahblah... Its interesting when someone called one of us, both of us will turn around... Den they will break out laughing... Lame rite! Okay, at least i should be interesting to confuse people in the campus with our names huh. Imagine 1 name with 2 different voice when engaged with the users in the phone...

---

Rar! Really dunno wad to update manx...
Err... I had been popping by White Tangi Cafe more and more frequent now. I think that place had really improved so much that i actually find it nice now! That BIG screen TV, that pool table, the board games, the magazines as well as the nice mocha, wedges, and waffles! However, its still the service i dun really like, but its ok because there is no service charge (or there is? im not so sure now)

---

Im quite hooked to 2 songs from Avril recently..... 'Hot' and 'When You're Gone"... 2 nice songs.

---

Recently I found out something. They are now in SIM! hmm... Gotta avoid that place for good. I dun think many people knows about them though... But somehow back in my secondary school, we ALWAYS bump onto each other... at least 4 to 5 times a day. Oh wells... Den it seems like... I think they know my name and i think they know i know theirs, but we never talk before, and we seems pretty much of glaring everytime. O_O

man... Why so many people studying and applying SIM all of a sudden ar?

---

... zzz... Maybe i shld fly off somewhere to steal some ling-gan before my next update yea
Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: