Saturday, June 13, 2009

忽然发现到... 和我在同一艘船上的... 原来还有那么多人...

In camp, I had always thought of something.
Somehow a conversation on Thursday almost completely smashed some of the facts I had been thinking about.

我忽然发现到... 和我在同一艘船上的... 原来还有那么多人...
表面上... 人人和...
表面下... 人人仇...


Anyway, what I had been thinking is, I tot B like A but in fact A tot B dun like A lah!
But its far more complicated...
And right now I am in a some very awkward and dangerous position.
And I know, there will be some place some time some how some where even darker than this.

Seriously, this 9 months indeed had taught me alot of lessons...
它教了我非常非常多東西...

它教了我很多我不知道的...
人間的黑暗...


It can be so blind...
Directly or indirectly.

現實是很殘酷的...

Anyway, recently, alot of camp mates are leaving suddenly. May it be ORD, ROD, posting out, or some bloody long MC-till-ORD-or-whatever-you-call-it. I can't help but to make me feel slightly down, especially when it is someone I can get along better with. But one of my platoon mate told me. I should be happy for them, since we know he is going to somewhere where they will be happier. I agreed. Well, I should, shouldn't I?

All the best in your new unit, Jeremy!
All the best in the days after army, Boon Yong!

Man, the number of people in my bunk is getting fewer every week!

I had changed the style for the Chinese characters. I guess it can be read easier now!
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: