Friday, August 14, 2009

Random

I had lost track of many stuffs and times.
...

I got a external keyboard to replace my laptop's.
Went to Ion Orchard as well.

Anyway, went to IMM's Cafe Cartel today.
Absolute disappointment.
Its seriously not worth the service charge you paid in for it.
The only good thing is the iced water, which served well fast.
Other than that, everything else went downhill.
The senior manager provides the worst service.

Thinking that its just a shock for them especially when a whole group of 13 14 people came in almost at the same time, I went hungrygowhere.com to have a look at the reviews. And it does not come as a surprise to see the rather-low-ratings given to the service.

Nevertheless, for me to visit this outlet again? No-no...
Went your partner is already finishing his food, and none of the things you ordered had been served to you, that means poor service.

Recent movie: Where Got Ghost...
This is amongst the first ghost movies which I do not really feel like watching. First Jack Neo's. The reason? It is a comedy... I think comedies will make a next-dimensional creature in the show stupid. I duno why... I would very much prefer real scary movies that can haunt me in my dreams for months and months, scaring the hell out of myself...

Current mood: sleepy
Out

No comments: