Friday, September 25, 2009

Doberlator?!

It was such a cooling morning!
Its a waste to have a medical appointment so early today.

Woke up around 7.30am this morning and saw a rare sight!
The morning sun was below the storm clouds.
And the storm clouds are dark!
This creates a rare sight of all buildings are only 1/2 lit.
And it somehow creates a beautiful skyline at the CBD area.

Because of the weather...
I only REALLY climb out of my bed at 8.
And my appointment is at 8.30am in Alexandra Hospital.
The entire process of me stepping out and returning home took only 2 hours...
that is because I there just to get something. Zzz...

Anyway, where is Doberlator Road?
The cab I took today mentioned this place...
Its only after throwing the driver some question marks then I realised he is actually trying to mean LOWER DELTA ROAD.
This somehow reminds me of another place...
Also mentioned by an uncle taxi driver.
Where is "Ah-nee"?
Hint: It is a MRT station.

I guess I had went back to 1 entry a month situation now.
Laziness + Business = Kills blogs.
Oh by the way, the place is Aljunied Station...
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: