Thursday, November 19, 2009

Australia

Exercise Wallaby.

Man, I cant believe I am in Australia now.
Back to the days when I am pretty much still a kid,
Australia was one of those countries that I wish I could go to.
But somehow, even though I am here, I did not really enjoy myself.
Wrong purpose.

Today, a thought suddenly came to me.
I might miss this place when I left after all...
Its the experience. Just like those miserable days in Tekong.

Neh... Whatever it is, I going back in less than 2 weeks.
And maybe... Next time if i got the chance...
I save up. And come back here to Australia.
Not Rockhampton definitely...
Maybe Sydney or Melbourne...
to where all the buzz is about.
And I wish to visit the Gold Coast.

Can you believe I am going to spend over 48 hours alone here???
Damnit~!!
I sprained my knee.
And I think its far more serious than expected.
I still cannot walk the way I walk normally.

Current mood: =\
Out

No comments: