Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Birthday Post Part 3!!!

Wooh... the third part! wahaha!! today i had lunch with my nutnut family... All were present... its been quite sometime since everyone meet for lunch...

In the previous post i said i received a unique present from her?? Today i got a even way more more unique present ever! LOL!!! Well.. make a guess bah... If you know what we represent you know what they give me. Hmm... Doris used to ask me what present i wanted... But i said i prefer it to be a surprise... and indeed... IT REALLY CAME OUT AS A VERY VERY VERY HILLARIOUS PLESANT SURPRISE that managed to make me laugh the whole day.

Now here... I want to take this chance to say a big...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! MY DARLING NUTTIES!!!

to them... wahahaha!!! Just in case ur r wondering what present i stated in the previous post, its a $10 dollar note lah... This year's birthday is really cute lah! hahahaha!!! thanks everyone who had wished me a happy birthday and everything! thanks again! hahahaha!!! This birthday will be remembered!

out

No comments: