Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Small Update

A little small update here! im pretty sure that this time when u visit this blog there is no songs coming out right?? so just now i went to check on all the links.. and realised alot of songs are not working. so now... i just updated it... most of the songs are english songs now... And most of the songs should be working. so yea... if u find any link to any songs not working, tell me... =)

now the second part... Look at my previous post... the last 1 or 2 lines... mood is cursing... wonder why?? today i had FNS lab and practically EVERY FNS PRACTICAL will really piss me off... especially so today... It so happens today that Mdm Neeza was in a.... not-so-good mood... from the first minute she step into my class, after telling us what to do, she started scolding us for almost every question we asked...

At first i tot its due to my group, cos we were REALLY slow... and she keep aiming at us and she constantly come towards us to nag at us... Well... My partner was nagged by her a couple of times, me too!!! Volcano lava built up inside me in a extreme mode... To make matters worse, I got a question, I ask my classmates, I keep getting the same type of negative response... Ask you... how does it feel to be constantly scolded by a lecturer whom u used to think is very nice, and also "neglected" at the same time with the cold answers given out by ur classmates???

Zzz... den finally... after finishing the very last part, submit, I went off.... Went to canteen 2, thats when i saw my classmates, and thats oso when i realised my classmates also find her very wad today, and also was scolded like how she scold me and my partner just now... I joined kum hong in the lunch and later went to atrium, thats when i added that song and added that entry.

Well... My apologies if i had offended anyone here, especially to my classmates... This are just my opinions lah, im pretty sure ur are also not in a very good mood thats what explains the reasons for that coldness in that class rite?

OMG~ thinking back to that class... fury is coming back up!! i think i better shoo off myself before i start to gone berserk... Off i go to get a cold drink, cold bath, to cool myself down. And den after that i shall nerd over my nihongo...

Current mood: Cursing....
OUT!

No comments: