Friday, November 24, 2006

Im sorry...

Recently... well... not recently... but last afternoon... I received the SMSes from Adeline again... Well... there is seriously nuttin much... but den... I duno why... I somehow have this feeling that EVERYTIME you sms me, I cant stand it but to feel abit pissed off...

All this started ever since that incident in Plaza Singapura~ Yup... But thru that case i find u really... really... nothing to say u know?? So what if i call her mum?? Both of ya are missing, its my resposibility to tell her rite?? Never mind that! Its been almost a year since that incident passed... i shall just forget it...

Den the second part... Yea... Its REALLY good that u will know your mistakes and will apologise... serious. But remember everytime i told dja in sms? That you doesnt seem to be changing... Im sick of hearing your apologies lah... haix... Being my cousin's friend, u shld be happy to know that yea, u ARE are very nice friend... but den... its in a way even me cant stand it!! You are way too nice... until both sides turn negative. As you might have knew... My tolerance level is totally abnormally high like siao, even my classmates said that, but u are making me sick! gen he kuang is my cousin?

Mind ur attitude... its ur attitude being the worse factor. You are only a year younger than me, you are no more mummy girl, stop showing all those smses my cousin wrote to you. This will only make my cousin hate you even more. Please... Both of us had given you umpteen chances... but you does not seem to appreciate it... can u seem to be continuing on... Its impossible for us to constantly give you chances rite?

I hope this explains why i always took almost 24 hours to reply to your messages... And always ask you not to flood my inbox...

Now my cousin's case... Do you know something serious just happened not very long ago? Where are you? Haix... You had always asked me why is my cousin not responding to your messages... well... here's why.
1) Her sms cost as much as 10 cents each leh... Den for every SMS u sent to her, i will cost 5 cents for her... Since you are such a messager, its not going to be cheap for her to reply to you!
2) I dun think u know, but she is busy over her school stuffs very often now. Even me n her hardly contact each other...
3) Had you been lying to her? She had caught u lying a number of times... The incident that day when she is coming to my house is one of them.
4) Shopping is NOT cheap... With her daily allowance of merely 10 dollars, just eating a bowl of bah chor mee alone in orchard takashimaya will cost more than 1/2 of it ler... You had always ask her out... do you know that she dun like it?
5) Well... this fault does not lie in you... JEALOUSLY... got me?
6) Pettiness... Is one another thing WE cant stand you. That day she told you about the chicken thingy... Whats the need to flew into a total outrage? She is being kind to you! And yet you blamed her.
7) Your friends.. whey... she is NOT jealous of you having friends lah~ NEITHER is she not wanting you to be with them lah~ she is just telling you to be precacious... You do not need to be so mindful of that lah~ She is not the type of people who will stop you from having your own friends
8) Your over usage of the words "LOVE" and "BREAK" My cousin is a female, you too as well~ So can you please, if you treat her as a friend, use the word "LIKE"?? you 2 are NOT lesbians ok??? and also... you had been using the word BREAK (friendship ties)... it sounds as if you 2 had just broken up from a boygirl relationship leh~ do you know this is actually quite disturbing for her?

The above are just some of the factors.. nuttin big actually rite? but alot of ones and twos added up will eventually give you a huge number... got wad i mean?

Im so sorry... but i wanna say... I still find it hard to trust you after such a long time. I dunno if u will be reading this entry lah, but if u had read, i hope you will understand. If you wanna say anything regarding this entry, feel free to sms me... For this, i dun find ur floodings... So i ask u... can u do anything to regain back the trust i used to give you? Disappointed!

Remember the line i use to say? You can forgive but NOT forget! So i will never forget... But can i forgive??

oh ya... Just to tell you lah... i had blocked u in msn.

To every other readers... im sorry to enter such en entry that might or might have caused any misunderstandings... but i wanna write down my thoughts for my cousin's friend. So yea...

Current mood: Sick... Having a flu...
OUT!

No comments: