Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Using other people's unsecured wireless... Offence??

Yea... Is using another people's wireless an offence?? Wadcha think?

Seriously lor... The recent case on the first person getting sued for using other people's wireless... i find it so so so stupid lor! Every fault was pushed to the guy using that wireless...

Now think of this... The network is not secured... Does that mean that the owner of that wireless is totally not at fault? wad i think is that the owner doesnt even secured his or her own wireless network... thus giving other people a chance to access their network!! If thats the case, does that mean that the owner have to put in some responsibility as well??

The owner doesnt even protect his or her network, thus giving access for other people, now when people started using that network, they push the 100% blame to them? What logic is that?? Oei~ this stuffs are exactly wad i learn in my school ok?? I know you can secure a network de ok?? Zzz... haix... My little advise to this person kana sued... Go and hire a good lawyer and fight the case...

BUT!!! If its that u "hacked" into it, when the network is actually secured... den i... nutting to say ler...

And today i got my Japanese speaking test... Failed the first attempt... Failed again on the retest... =X My partner also failed with me... >_<''' Hmph~~ I din expect a swap in the question lah! Den the retest, A become B and B become A... learnt the wrong stuff again... den fail again lor.. haix~~

current mood: Zzz.... Rolling my eyes~
out!

No comments: