Monday, November 13, 2006

A new skin is up for comments!

Yep yep! A new blogskin is up for ur to comment on!!! This skin was a fall in love in the first sight! I removed the song dropdown list... If i want to add something to hear, it most probably is just pure calm music... But i will have to wait awhile... If I were to used that skin, it would look and hear something like that! Its now up in...

http://my-----world2.blogspot.com/

Its confirmed that i will NOT be using the previous skin... Despite all the good comments, I still find it being way too cute and girlish to me. Childish in some ways... So what ya think? Drop ur comments in the tagbox... and tag as if ur are in this tagbox HERE in this main blog... Cos the two tagbox in both blogs are exactly the same.

Current mood: Smiling! =)
Out...

No comments: