Thursday, June 23, 2005

LOST LOST LOST

Im lost! Terribly lost... Never in my life am i so lost in my studies... I practically could not cope at all... At all.... All thanks to the stupid sickening irritating modules. What exactly on earth are are the hellish terms of electrical tech? and or the I of the course? and the stranger for me in the computer systems? Im lost!!! Why did this have to happen on me? Wassup with the idiotic wires and the Duah MM? Furious i am with this stupid course. Irritated i am with this horrible course. Stress i am from this wad-e-hell course. Tired i am with this course. Hate it!! Detest it!!! Im lost!!!

Is changing course possible?? Fortunately... Its a yes. But since i want to change course, why not? I can change!! ....only after this semester.... Why is this so? Dun you think it will be a horrible waste of money? I rather stay and shoot shoot shoot at the course for 3 years and complete it ASAP... I rather not stay.... I rather kill myself in this course in that case... *OMG... How silly am i....* Im stupid! Im lost!! Im lost doing the things im not suppose to do. Im lost studying what i not supposed to study. Im lost in this place where im not supposed to be in... Im lost myself talking what I dun even understand.... (How 'bout u?) Lost!!~

Does this course have great job opportunities in my future? I use to think so... I dun think so now... Well... Its a fact its linked to CISCO... The 5 digit salaries... But... CISCO so easy to get in de meh? CHEY!!! FAT HOPE!!! Even dou my course is linked to CISCO, it does not mean that i have a higher chance of getting into CISCO.... I cannot see my future ahead... Lost!!

Haizz... So the conclusion? I STAY and flunk at everything... make myself LOST!!!! Im lost.....

Never mind that! I HATE INC!!! OUT!

No comments: