Monday, June 27, 2005

Im so stressed up! OMGawd!!!

I’m really really really in my downs nowadays…. I’m so troubled so sad so confused… Never in my life had I ever felt so tired and depressed. I wanna make a stop to all this… I need a break! I really need a break! I can no longer stand all this… Why are they leaving? Why am I staying? I’m so awfully in the negative moods.

Did I make a wrong choice of staying in this course? Did I make the wrong decision? So many people advised me to drop and transfer to another course which I am more interested in. Did I make a mistake? Maybe… Or maybe not...

I cannot cope with my studies either! I cannot withstand the new teaching methods either! I do not understand what did the teachers said either! But I’m not leaving. They are! They are leaving. I’m not! I will not leave! How silly am I. I am just so silly. I should change if I hate this course so much!

Changing to a new course is good in a way that I can make new friends. Start afresh. And also be able to learn what I am interested in. New class… New atmosphere… New feelings. But I find changing or transferring a very complicated process. Not only is it a very waste of money, effort, it is also a big waste of time. Imagine wasting a whole full few months while you can actually make use of it for other things. Not only that, friends? You might lose a number of friends!

Since I had already chosen for this course, why not complete it as soon as possible? After all, this course has good job opportunities. Why should I leave since I already knew the structure of this course? Why should I leave when I had already spent so much time in this course? Why should I leave when I already get used to the teaching methods? I can learn to understand the teachers! I can grow to like this course!!

I’m definitely going to stay! I’m determined! I’m going to pass! I will! I will! I WILL!!!!!

Anyway… INC sucks big time!!!

And I need a break!!!! OUT!!

No comments: