Monday, July 04, 2005

Finally...

Finally.... Many things are starting to slow down quite a lot. Im no longer so stressed up like what i have weeks ago... I can slow down a bit finally... But too bad too much! Common tests are so near now. Thankfully, I only got Maths and ELTECH for common test! ONLY TWO MANXX!!! But i need to shoot in ELTECH lor... Notes do until 20 30 pages long.. Wa...

So today, I gone to the GalieoCafe for makan. I got myself a ice-blended mocha, and black pepper chicken pasta. Sounds superb right? But too bad its kind of expensive... At least it was cheaper than SIM for the same items.... Sadly, it was a dissapointment for me when i went there today. The atmosphere is so..... not to my satisfaction. IT WAS SO CROWDED and HOT!! I used to think the atmosphere there is at least better. Even the frictionless table and chairs was so small. It was great that there was yummy delicacies there... Hmm....I prefer the SIM cafe. Although the service was very bad, the atmosphere and food was great! Hmm....

So I had found canteen 1 to 3, SIM canteen and cafe, GalieoCafe and atrium. I am still hunting for canteen 4 and 5 in our school. Hahaha!! I had completely no idea where was it. Never mind. I got more than 2 years to find out!

Hope tomorrow and the future will be some better days for me... Haizz...

Do feel free to leave comments. Thanks!!

Me signing off... Out...

1 comment:

xianzxianz said...

eh... u go www.blogskins.com and sign up lo.. den can choose a blog skin...