Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fireworks!!

Well... Kinda late for this post...

National day was the day where most fireworks can be seen... Well... My sis and i took some pictures... Too bad my sis did not send it to me!!! >:( Well... Feel free to see those pict in my sis's bloggie...

Its nice to live in a house where it is near the town. You get to see fireworks...

I live not very high, but yet we can always see fireworks from Marina South. No blockage! thats oways great.. Furthermore we live very near Sentosa. whenever there any event which have fireworks display from Sentosa and the CBD, we get to see it.. Shiok manxx!!!

National day was the best most of the time, besides fireworks, there is warplanes, parachutes, cannon booms... all can be seen (not for cannons) and heard...

Anyway, do look at the pictures in my sista's blog...

Out..

No comments: