Friday, August 19, 2005

"New" lappy!!! New hp!!! Projects over!!!

IM SO RELAXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the periods of my sudden disappearance, a few major events happened...
firstly my project, second my lappy, third my hp...

Finally all the IS projects are over... The stoopit IAC and COMT projects are over... Its over!!! Alas!! The assignment 3 of the COMT was a presentation... we even need to wear formally sia.. den i got a low 11 out of 20.. At least i passed... den which is followed by the assginment 4 of the COMT and the presentation as well as report of IAC... That perticular week was such a extremely busy week that i run down with a cold... Haizz... Den when everything was done, presented, it is left with the submission of the reports. IAC was kau-timm-ed first.. followed by COMT, which i had to repeatedly send the same file to many people as a reference. Den it last followed by the horrendous Turnitin... It really takes courage to hand it in... PLAGARISM SUX!!! TURNITIN SUX!!!

Unfortunatly, the moment after my projects was done, I dropped my lappy... TWO times summore... No major damage...for the 1st drop, it was at home when i trip over the wire.. At least its still functionable.. except for the charging.. I could not charge my lappy... den i cum to noe it was interior damage... Bo bian lorx... go MEL service centre lorx... in the end, i only got into even more stress and fury... Know what they say? Ohh we do not have service for DELL... We oni have services for IBM, Acer, and Toshiba... You need to call them and they will come to your house to repair.. They even want me to fill up a survey summaw! The result of going there? Wasted 20min plus just to get even more angry... Den i got to library... trying to contact DELL... in vain. I went to blk 6, both the CO OP and the shp beside, they do not sell adapters... Haizz... For no choice, i think it would be good for makan.. so i go canteen 1 lorx... on the way saw dor dae all, den we when CO OP (thats when i dropped it the 2nd time, harder... No damage as well) lorx, den slowly slowly do do dally when back to class..

That day the mmt i step into the my house, i call DELL... haben eat haben bath haben put down my bags... den next day come repair lohx.. den they saw a chip off at the cover, end up they come again to change the cover. That also means, i almost got a new laptop... new cover new machine new everything!!! I was a very very very great relieve.. *PHEW!!!*

Well done Dell!!

Den still got another event... My sis bot me a new hp.... with a great plan wf great number.... Due to the fact that it was after 10pm when i got that fone, it it need a 10 hour charge, i din really look into the fone... till the next day... when i loaded songs n taken pictures n personalise it... This fone was great... THANIIEEUU SIS!!

With repaired lappy, new fone, submitted projects, i felt so relaxed now... Too bad i will not be very long... Exams are near!!! OMG!!

Time really flies....

Cheeros! Out...

No comments: