Monday, September 19, 2005

About me

Hmm.... Totally nuttin to blog to say about~ haizz.... Maybe i shld tell you some of my hidden talent or secret which i seldom show it out... Even my closest friends closest relative and EVEN my family do not know about it... there is only about 1 or 2 people in the world to know about it...

Firstly, i can proudly say that im kinda tongue-talented!!! i can roll my tongue! No big deal~ i can filp my tongue in both directions 180 degrees... no big deal as well... i can fold my tongue horizontally to such a way that the tip of my tongue and touch the back of the tongue... interesting huh... but theres more!! i can make a 'S' shape out of my togue... having two folds... and lastly... you noe lian hua? weex!!! i can do it manxx!!! the 3 folds~ hahaha!!! if u think im joking? tell me... i show it to you~~ :P

Enuff of the tongue~ next, i think some people shld oready noe... I LOVE to bath with my clothes on... all right~ i noe im mad~ but since u r alone in the bathroom, its free to do wadever u want rite? i dun care if u see me as a creative or crazy person... but its kinda safe lehx! wad happen if while u r bathing someone just slam the door open?? LOL!!! WADEVER~ but you can try... i find it ok wad... u might think how to apply soap? you can just apply on~ unless ur clothes are waterproof... in fact, ur clothing will "scrub" the dirts away~ geez... i find it fun actually... and im noe im MAD~

Next, the following a is not really a big secret liao but i noe in my world there is still a lotsa big number of people who still do not noe about it... im a very huge eater~ dou usually a small plate of rice is oready enuff to make me feel satisfied... I use to 'glup' down 1 and a 1/2 WOK of fried rice~ and i repeat the word wok... WOK!!! WOK!!! WOK!!! not plate not bowl not cup but WOK!!! shock ar? theres more to it... I use to carry up to as much as 4 to 5 bottles of water in bag... usually on the long day with PE in my secondary school days... 1 bottle is like 1 ice mountain liddat much... and i can just drink them ALL in one recess time... i even use to drink 6 full bottles after my PE... hahaha~~~ imagine my stomach can actually fill up 1.5wok of fried rice or 6 bottles of water!!! not only am i a fan tong, im oso a shui tong manxx!!! heeheehee!!! thanks luckily i have a slightly-higher-than-average metabolism rate... :P

Ok... next.. i shld say... i USED to commit suicide... but obviously.. failed lar~ hmm... that was when im in pri 4... it was sooo stressful during that time... all because of the following causes... streaming exam... whole class of bullies... my relative problem and the gang who force me to smoke... yea... i noe its silly~~ and actually because of that, now, i REALLY REALLY REALLY DEFY DETEST ABHOR ALL BULLIES AND BACKSTABBERS AND BETRAYERS (So never do that to me or else u will get it) AND SMOKERS (Sorry to all smokers... but i really cannot stand the smoke and i was unable to get rid of the impression to me that all smokers are bullies) ......maybe i shld add on what i wanted to say to the bastards and whores who had done that and yet dare not admit and push the blame to me... u now who you are!!! IF YOU DID IT, ADMIT... DUN PUSH THE BLAME TO OTHER PEOPLE. Sorry to the rest who was reading this... x.x''' pls dun get offended~ cheers~ u now i wasnt referring to you... :P :D

All right~ i guess thats about it liao bahx... out~

No comments: