Monday, September 12, 2005

Nothing much

Yep... Nuttin much... Me just gonna say about today... Today wake up in the afternoon... im a lazy pig... fancy finally can sleep as long as i want after having slept for a mere 6 hours in the 48 hours since friday... Den my daddy bot wanton noodles for me to makan... Quite nice... the market derx... den as per usual lorx... play comp use frenster... den go edit pictures... den suddenly my uncle sms me say they wanna put bebe here... den ask us if we wanna go out and we agreed...

later in the evening we went changi sailing club... i got my self a pork chop with mashed potato and apple sauce... yummy yum yum!!! It was located in changi... Somewhere near changi village... after we are done at around 8, we come back home and as per usual agai lor... use the internet... till now...

there is no climax today... haixxx... signing off... out~

No comments: