Thursday, January 19, 2006

$#%$#%&^#@.... HMPH~~!

For some of ur im sure u all noe wad happened to me recently liao rite? i've been cursing and swearing these few days yea? Haix... Lemme say all these stupid things 1 by 1......

First my cousin and her friend... due to a EXTREMELY STUPID THING. ONE OF THE MOST STUPID THING THAT CAN MAKE 2 WACKY FRIENDS GONE 2 WAYS. Read the following conversation... "A" is my my cousin's friend... "B" is my cousin... Read on.. prepared to laugh... its weird.. just weird... just for ur infomation lah... before this conversation there is one very stupid case... My cousin de friend is acting as a unknown person and is playing a fool with me... she keep saying she is superman or superwomen wanting to marry superman AND superwomen. thats y she say im funny..... anyway.. i won the quarrel later when i scolded that person.. =XX

A: Just now ur cousin (me) very funny hor?
B: Ya..
A: How r u?
B: Ok lor... Why?
A: Nothing
B: Why???
A: Nothing
B: WHY?!!?!?
A: NUTTIN LAH!!
B: WALAU!! Angry liao izzit??
A: I say nuttin lorr..
B: TELL ME!!!
A: Nuttin lahh~~ just asking
B: Dun tell me break frenship ar...!!
A: Dun be so childish can?
B: U say i childish.. we break frenship lahhh!!
A: Break break lah!!!

and thats how the quarrel begins... Stupid rite? such small matter jiu nao dao till so big!!! by judging the conversation its pretty obvious my cousin was the one at fault.. Naturally i will side towards her friend...

thats why she keep constantly saying i like her friend... Ya... i DO like her.. but as a friend... not as a lover... but she just keep saying i like her... ***All right.. this childish game of love love love again!!!*** Stupid man~~!! i scolded her for being so childish... and we quarreled.. ok.. thats part 1...

part 2: at the same time... her friend.. being extremely sad for this... keep messaging me saying that she is very miserable and sad... and she even want to commit suicide!!!! OMG!!! den what i think she shoudnt get sad over this.. she in fact... if negative mood shld be angry bahx!!! i ask her to ignore my cousin. she did.. next day message me again saying she is crying and is very sad...

All this messaging last for 3 4 days... den on monday... after SW... i duno i.f its coincidence or wad lah... both the A and B wanna cum to skul to meet me... WAH!!!! ok... nehh mind... i warn each side saying the other party is coming. dae dun mind... i meet them.. at Mac... after more coincidence of them getting lost the same time... ok.. than thats when it got really worse... **earthquake mood** they keep constantly quarrelling over tiny matters of buying the same food and walking the same side... ok.. i scolded my cousin again... she is the one started everything... including the quarrelling over tiny matters of buying the same food and walking the same side...

finally there is some peace.... NO!!! that night say sms me even more!!! all right lets forget it... on tuesday... in class... I got another sms from my cousin... asking me if i like her friend. immediately after that i scolded her back for be so childish... Mood meter: 3/100 i did quarrel with her... and still... receiving more smses from her friend!!!!

Wednesday... thats when everything EXPLODED!!! @@%$#@%#$@#........!!!!!! I received a bad call... from Genki... manager... she said: Genki got eunff staff workers ler... so since i can be improved further... she decided to let me have a break... meanwhile asking me to return the uniform and get the pay... together with my cousin...

get wad i mean? she is indirectly saying im not working well and she decided to "fire" me... same goes to my cousin... Initially i dun feel anything... but the more i think of it the angrier i get... how could she say that? ***Volcano exploded*** i got so furious that some of my classmates was shocked... cos thats not the usual me... all right.. on the positive side... no more work!!! yayy!! rite? so never mind... forget it... at most no money lor... that night the moment i reach home... i watch teevee... and *BAM* on to the bed i go... fallen asleep.... thats why i did not online last night... if i did.. thats most probably my sis... woke up at 2am... and fall asleep soon after....

Today... i woke up at 7... not feeling well... dizzy... and headache... and when back to dreamland.. when i woke up.. its 10.40am.. lesson starts at 10!! so.. never mind... i miss the AEL... i got school at around 12.30pm... meet my friend and continue my day...

so the work problem solved!!! and same goes to my cousin... she sms me just now saing she will be more mature next time... good ending after all?? WRONG!!! u shall see... im sure the weird already-very-tense relation between her friend and my cousin will get even more worse... and will soon become drastically haywired... we shall see.... and now... MORE SMSES FROM HER FRIEND!!!!! OMG~~!!! FAINT ARH!!!!

Out~!!

No comments: