Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hazy Singapore....

Well... Recently... Haze has been "attacking" Singapore non stop on and off... It was especially bad on 4 particular days, or maybe i shld say... The days i can remember the most. That wednesday i went for the primary school gathering, the going out wild wild wild in ESCAPE on the day after children's day, the mooncake festival, and the first day my cousin went to work in LJS... The PSI on those days were 50, then 80+++, the 128++ and 150!!!! The 4 days with records...

Hmm... Actually to me, even though i know its extremely unhealthy, I actually like the smell of the haze... I also like the sceneries created by the haze... I can remember on that saturday, at night when the PSI hit its peak, i could not see the Holiday Inn, neither are those high rise buildings in the CBD area, and i could hardly see a blk somewhere near my house. It was so so thick! For the first time in so many years with haze, i had difficulty breathing, and also felt abit of sore throat!!!

There is another time when our country was badly hit by the haze as well.... thats in 1997. I was merely in primary school!!!

Hmm.... Well... Yea.... Everyone must take loads of care... especially those living in the west and south, as this are the areas nearest to Indonesia. =) Drink loads of water, dun go out so often. =) Take care everyone! OUT!!!

No comments: