Saturday, October 14, 2006

Vivocity... The new city in town!!!

For the third time this month... I went to Vivocity today... Well... The place was BIG!!!! 3 stories... plus 2 basement... I dunno why.... I was stated that Vivocity will be the largest shopping mall, but somehow i think that Suntec City was still larger.... Suntec has 5 towers x 3 stories x 2 basements as well!!!

Nahh... wadever... I went there... yesterday... as well... and guess hu i saw... I could not believe that it can be so so qiao lor!!! That LJS manager again!!! OMG! PENG!!!

So the mall.... more than 60 percent of the stores not yet open... but i truely like the garden up there... Way better than Esplanade rooftop!!! Hmm... The grand opening is on December 1st... But u see... oready more than thousands are oready kaypo-ing there loh~~!! Including me... haha~

OUT!

No comments: