Friday, November 03, 2006

Birthday Post Part 1...

Hmm... Before i start, i wanna wish one of my nutnut family member...

GX... A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ^_^

We sort of had a mini celebration for her on thursday. Andrea bot a small cake **that was disfigured... for her... Ning and I got her some chocolates with MonCheri and Manderly. Andrea, and I meet her up in the sports stadium... Both Ning and Doris wasnt around... When she reach there, we hid our cakes and presents from her... haha~! Den we saw GX so moody.. =( Haix! Den GX shocked both Andrea and me... OMG!!! (Dun ask why... Read her blog bahx~) well... after the lunch we ask her to turn to the back and we get our prezzies and cake for her... =D

To GX: Well... This birthday celebration wasnt much of a bash lah... But i hope u like it yea? =)

So yea... that was the little lil' celebration for her...

And den later that day... I had a chat with one of my friends... And i got to know her a little bit better... I definitely like the thoughs she had on birthdays... hahaha! Its interesting to know the usual pretty **err.. not pretty, but VERY!!! 'wacky and crazy girl like her has this unique yet surprising view on birthdays... hmm... Well.. If you hear her, u might not agree to it, but it is to me!!

Think about birthday celebrations... U must had thought of birthday cakes and birthday songs, and the atmosphere will always be very high with full of games and yummy food... Right?? I was thinking... How about a nice humble and calm birthday dinner by the sea with a small group of friends for the night, with relaxing music without any birthday songs or cakes or games sound to you?

Haha!

Oh yah! I most probably may be changing my blogskin soon... and i mean very soon... hmm... check back soon!!!! A preview is available now... comment on it please!!! BUT PLEASE DO NOT TAG BY THE TAGBOX THERE!!! Any tags updated there will show up in my main, which is this... blog...
Link: http://my-----world2.blogspot.com/

Out!

No comments: