Thursday, November 30, 2006

This Week? =\ =/

Monday - Monday Blues...

Woke up in the morning as usual... Went to school as usual, late for class as usual as well... After school, i went home as usual... It was raining extremely heavily in the noon and is flooding, and i din go for my unicycling as i had to be home early. And when i reach home, boyboy is here... and ya... The same way to avoid him, the same quiet night



Tuesday - Vivocity...

After school I went to Vivocity to meet my sis... Makan mac, walk abit, and den shop abit... nuttin much... Iqah was there that day too! Well... The mall is still too big for us to see each other anyway.



Wednesday - Bugis Village... And Wedding Dinner...

Meet Jieying and Xinyi for class... Had my very first FOM class... Quite interesting... Den went for the talk... soon went to bugis village with them as well... A little new discovery for me... I din know that there is a second level to it wor... Oh well... den after that went home, den took a short nap before waking up to get ready for my cousin, Jess wedding dinner in the Hyatt Hotel.

Lemme blog abit on the dinner... The theme is black... Very classic... Food is nice and delicious... Den later after the dinner, it was around 11pm... walk abit around orchard before reaching home near 12am...



Thursday - BAD NEWS

Jess's daddy, which is my uncle, whom i said gotten the 4th stage cancer, passed away. He passed away peacefully on 30/11/2006... The news came to me around 6pm... Everything was like so sudden... Its less than 20 hours from the end of wedding dinner of his daughter to his death

I guess my uncle had been struggling waiting for her daughter's wedding before he finally take his last breath, completing his journey in life bah...



Friday - BBQ?

My class is until 12... And later on that day there will be a BBQ at 6pm. Well... I duno lah... Its still thursday now...


Current mood: blank
out...

No comments: