Monday, December 04, 2006

Nothingness

Yep... Me is back... after the short disappearance over the weekend... As ur might have known, i went for the funeral of my uncle. OMG man... he is just so not like him when he left... So friday, i went to school as usual, den after that set off back home instead of going to yishun. But i did not go for the BBQ... Haix~

Den saturday, my family did set off to there, something popped out while we were looking for that blk... we got down the correct stop, but we walk the wrong direction... oh well... den when we reach there, there wasnt many people around.

Sunday, we set off earlier than the day before, reached there and my cousin was there... Den after the usual procedures I went home... but all the rest of my family members stayed there... im going home alone. So yep... cos monday i have to go to school for the dratty presentation that is 33 percent!!! When i reach home, i feel strange... seriously... it was 11.30pm that time... den i step out of my house again to buy something before reaching home again in midnight. Den i go bath, surf net... all alone~ Cos usually around midnight 1am plus, my family would be asleep... den suddenly at 2am i hear the familiar sound of my daddy's keys~ Well, they are bac. Finally... that strange feeling is gone.. for good... phew~

Well.. if they have not come back home, i guess i will be a zombie right now as i that day REALLY dun feel like sleeping. i even feel like going out for a jog to "destress" myself. I tuck in around 3am...

Den monday, i set off to school... for the presentation... super hyper gan jiong... den after that jiju go home ler. I reach home around 12? yea... so until now...

Current mood: Well... moody. @@@
Out

No comments: