Thursday, December 14, 2006

O_O

Its been a quite a few days since i last update huh... Well... Ever since i changed to this blogskin, the number of people coming had drop sooo much! This explains the drop in the number of posts... =\ This entry me gonna divide it into parts, separated by colours...

Well.. before i start.. i wanna say.. GOOD LUCK to everyone taking the common test!

Yup.. my first paper is.. tomorrow... FNS... Good thing my lecturer do tell us what to study and what chapter is not coming out... Which left us with 3 chapter with a few very important points. unlike VCN... Many people, including me, are so kuku in what to study... OmG.. This VCN is really making me go goo goo gaga~

So... another part.. AYUMI HAMASAKI'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT!!!! Yay! This full length 14 track album is now out in stores... The songs.. well.. not bad lah~ But comparing with her previous album "miss (understood)" this album is actually not as high rated.

Some of her better tracks like "Startin'", "Blue Bird", "Beautiful Fighters", "Momentum" and the one of the most expensive MTV costing over 1 million Japanese dollars "Jewel" are quite a worth to listen to... There is also 3 interludes "Taskinst", "Labyrinth" and "Not Yet" that is very nice...

Haha.. got chance me gonna grab that album... Anyone buying for me this christmas?? WAHAHAHA!!! just kidding lah~

So third part?? Well.. i shall say its a secret... So far only my sister, my mum and my cousin know about it! Even my dad, being the most and least observant in my family oso haven notice! I wanna see how long other people take to discover... It wasnt very obvious, but it is if u look carefully.... =P Its the first time i tried it out... Excited about it? Happy about it? Judge it by my tone in this paragraph bahx!! Lalala~~~~ By the way... Me gonna make a new pair of spects soon... Over this term break? Yup... Maybe... Cos im too sick and tired of this stupid brown (I REPEAT... THIS SPECTS I CURRENTLY HAVE AND WEARING IS BROWN IN COLOUR! It looks like its silver anyway...) oval spects that makes me look... like a... total... N-E-R-D!! Pahx! Im one anyway! =P

Hehe~~ That spect thingy somehow reminds me of that Wednesday when I went to Bugis with Jieying and Xinyi... Haha~ First time going out with Xinyi. Well... Because of the little going out, the Suah-Ku me only den i realised there is actually a second storey to Bugis Marketplace! Well.. Bugis is a interesting place to explore nehh... First is the discovery of the alot-of-basements... discover by me and my uncle dae all a few years back, den is the Icon Trendy Zone, which it was discovered by accident with Eugene, now its the second storey to the marketplace! Hmm... must find some day go there walk everywhere walkable le...

And on Monday, I went to IKEA!! Nope.. not the newly built de.. but the old one in Alexandra. IKEA is always the best place for me to look for all the nice nice christmas goodies during this period. Hehe~~ U might not agree... But it is to me!!! Den walk from the second storey down to the first... Den reach the area that sells cactus... One very unique one caught my attention... Well.. I din buy it nor took a pict of it... But its like... Red, Yellow, Green, with flower, and a super loads of... spikes? Oh well... well... well... I can see the 3 lines down ur forehead now... =/

So now... This rainy season, this season of giving, or also known as the winter season... and in neopets, the month of celebrating... did ur notice the rain only comes in weekdays?? It practically will never rain except for some areas with small drizzles on weekends... HAHA! Well... Me whooshing off soon~~ Me just came out from bathing not too long ago... And yea~ COLD WATER BATH IN COLD WEATHERS!! (U must be thinking that im insane... haha! I AM! =X) Cos i like the feeling after i came out of a cold bath... The usual room temperature stuffs will always seem to be so plesantly warm... ok... off i go nerding my FNS now.. Before I go enjoy the rainy cold night in the bed under my blanket!

Current Mood: Smiling... Yet stressed... over the CT!!! =OUT!!!!!

No comments: