Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Before starting.. Wishing all of ya..

A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR!!!

Hehe... today is christmas day... Somehow this year is different.. I got my "celebration" on the eve of the day.. instead of the usual on the day... So, it also means that i got my "celebration" yesterday...

First i went to my ah ma house with my mum and sis... Bad starting huh. Well.. celebration was after that!

second we went to Orchard... one word... CROWDED... It was expected anyway.. I was in my uncle's taxi and and it was 12am. I sent out quite a number of messages in 3 groups cos my hp can only send 20 messages at 1 go at max. sorry if u din receive my message if i did not sent it to you. In orchard, many people, even those inside cars, are spraying those foam cans and those ribbons.. we oso saw a police car over covered in that!

Den later chiong to keppel country club...

Den after that, my uncle drove us to the science park.. to see how horrible the location is. =\ before chionging to changi airport. Almost every christmas u will be able to catch me there. weex~ i simply enjoy going there... Somehow this reminds me of something back in my secondary school.

ok.. i shant blog much abt this christmas this year anymore... details let ur to guess bahx...

Oh ya.. the SPI haunting trip... i shant blog about it now... i think i will put those pictures up next time when i have alot of free time bahx... there is more than 200 300 photos taken! A little shocking ehh? Gathering from only 3 person, i have got 222 photos liao. Haven add up other people de leh. So yup... Check back soon!

Current mood: Rolling my eyes... When will the war in my house stop?
OUT!

No comments: