Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore!!

Something happened on National day...

My dad was cooking something and had forgotten about it. My mum my sis and me was watching TV. Until the finale... Fireworks! Den we walk to the kitchen to see... Den we smell something burning. All right. Thank goodness it was discovered early... Or else, the next blk 105 explosion would be at 142. Hurhur..

Talking about that explosion... It was just 10 minutes walking distance away from my house.

On tuesday i had my MSN written. Today i had my AR written. Both papers are tricky. Mr Tan told the class... They cannot set very hard paper... Neither can they set it very easy. So they set easy questions that appears very hard. Evil hearted huh.

On wednesday I went back to school. Had a talk with Mr Chan... HAHA!!! He admire my character...

Current mood: +_+
Out

No comments: