Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rainy Day~

WHY?!?!? Why does it always have to rain on very last few days of school??? As in, the last few days im having normal lessons in school?? Why!!?? Or last days of work??

It rained on the very last day of my PSLE paper back in my primary school... It rained on the very last day of normal lessons back in my secondary school days... It also rained the last day of work in Yew Mei... It also rained the very last day of work in Genki Sushi... Now, it rained today too??!!

As some of ur should know... Im having my attachment the next of the entire semester, this also will mean that there will be no more classroom lessons anymore... So these few days will be my last days of having normal lessons... I like this feeling... Seriously like it alot. It brings back the sweetest memories...

On the rainy day in my primary school, I walked home together with my friend. There wasnt any shelter on the overhead bridge outside ZPS back then... we ran across the bridge and stop for awhile to dry ourselves... And den later part of our journey, there was even flooding... Den just now, when i was walking back home from that bus stop, the same place flooded... This immediately bring me back to that day when we were walking the the muddy waters together...

As for my secondary school day, I was walking home with my friend... It was still sunny when we step out of school.. But it turned into a sudden sunny heavy downpour and both of us are drenched. Well, its actually not the last day for me, as i still have to go back to school for my O levels... But it is for her... For her sec 2...

Genki Sushi and Yew Mei was similar... I was on my way home, and qiao qiao bump into the pathway of a storm... And was already wet even before i took MRT home...

Aiyo... I dunno why... Rainy days simply will just gimme those memories... especially when u r running in the rain with someone you like... Heee... How i wish i can go back in time and enjoy those the time walking under this type of heavy downpour...

Current mood: =')
Out!

No comments: