Tuesday, September 04, 2007

2nd day of attachment

Still so full of waiting and slackings today. The total amount of time waiting and slacking adds up to about 2 or 3 hours...

Today reach office at 0830... No people except 1 of them. The person after me only comes at 0900 when it suppose to start at 0830... The only nice thing today is lunch time!!! Starts at 1... we flew to IMM... and even shopped a little before going back to office... We reach office around 3... Den soon, I accompany my supervisor to do some site survey in the NUS central library. The book shelves are at fault... Talking about the library, ITS HUGE!!! Way way way bigger then Ngee Ann's...

Den after that, we actually rot for 30 minutes with my supervisor in a pretty much isolated place in NUS before going back...

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy morning for me~ And this time round, im bringing my laptop! At least to kill my boredom.

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: