Thursday, September 13, 2007

TIRED!!! Err.. really?

Been rather busy doing some cases during work... OMGee!!! Learning alot of stuffs until somehow somehow, i could not absorb more. Even to a extent of almost exploded today...

Learning something for the start. Fly to the medical blk to do some phone deployments. Den go to NUS hub to take some paper. Den learn something. Lunch. Den fly to U-hall to do some one-into-many case. Den fly to science to do another one. Den back in office to learn more. Follow by scanning of barcodes... Today, the stocks came in.. Phew! BUT!!! Now there is over 10 20 phones to be deployed...

Today in U-hall, it was definitely amongst the worst nightmare if that happens to me alone. Imagine there is only 1 reported case, den when u reach the place, the massive migration there had been causing problems to the network and everyone started calling u for help and it turned into some 20 30 cases in a case....

I quite confused now. Sometimes i like this job. Its running at a pace i can manage well. First job in a minimart was a extremely slacky one that time flies real slow. Nothing to do for over 90% of the time. Second job in Genki was a fast n furious one, environment is very stressful. Over here, its like... yea... U can be busy... but at a good pace. So... Am i liking this job?

I think im in the stage 2 of this job now~~
Hee... Stages of a job?
Stage 1: Newbie... Ur supervisors will not teach you alot of stuffs... Lasts for about a few hours to a few days.
Stage 2: More experienced u r now. All people around you will start throwing you informations and jobs for you to do. Learning stage... Lasts for about a few weeks to a few months.
Stage 3: The most stressful point. U r almost on ur own now. New experience... Crawling for independence. Last for a few months...
Stage 4: U are getting used and getting the hang to the job... Lasts for a few months to a few years...
Stage 5: Senior!! You are the teacher now~ Lasts forever after stage 4... Keke... forever as long as u r in the job.

I guess tml gonna b another busy day... Eugene is taking leave... Is it gonna be a bliss or a nightmare for me? Bliss as in, ok, there wun be another mummy talking to me and i will get to do alot of hands-on. But! Or will I be having a nightmare deploying the phones??

Yesterday evening was quite a interesting one. I was going home... I was in 175... I was messaging each other with my cousin when she suddenly make a call to me yelling... Asking me to check if Singapore is shaking. His dad had felt the shakings and had made a gigantic fuss over it by yelling out of the window saying there is an earthquake and asking the neighborhood to chiong downstairs. I was definitely laughing hard that time... I could not feel the shakings very hard because im in a bus. But to think of it, there was really a period of a few seconds at the traffic light when there is some abnormal shakings. It takes only 10 minutes after that call for channel newsasia to broadcast out the news... When i reach home, my parents were talking about it too. Den this early morning. I was sitting on my bed replying to the smses accumulated over the night... when the bed suddenly shakes... I took my hp to the fish tank, and yes indeed... The tank is shaking... I recorded abit of the shaking. hehe.. When i reach my workplace, i check out the nea website... Only to realise there is a hell lot of quakes for the past 15 hours. O_O'' Later in the noon, around 1, there was another one. Priya messaged me about it.

ok.. 2 announcements before I end..
Exam results releasing in 9 hours, as according to my laptop time now. All the very best to all!!!!
There is a gathering for HSS Graduates 2004 on Friday, 7.30pm in Somerset MRT Station. I will NOT be going dou.

Current mood: =) plus a lil tired...
Out

No comments: