Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Err...

Yesterday...

I had to open a door for Air-con contractors... I was late, so a number (I shall call it Caller) called me to get there asap...

When i reach there, there was no one in sight. So i make a call make to the number that contacted me just now...

(I called that number for the first time)
Me: Hi, Im kelvin uh. Calling from XXXXXX regarding the air con uh. Im already at the XXXXXX but the contractors are not here yet. So......
(Interrupted)
Caller: The contractor not yet there arhx.. ok ok...
(Phone got hung up)

I was thinking... Maybe he is trying to contact the contractor... So i wait... 5 min... 10 min... Still no reply... So i call back.

(Phone picked up)
Me: Hello...
(Phone hung up)

Imagine the question marks popping on my head. I called for the 3rd time...

Me: Hi... (With a louder voice this time)
(Interrupted)
Caller: This is the SECURITY POST lah!!! You got the wrong number lah!
Me: But isnt this the number that called me just now regarding the Air con contractor?
(Phone hung up)

I was like.... Wrong number tell me earlier lah!!! Dumb lehx~ Dotx Dotz Dots...

Current mood: =X
Out

No comments: