Thursday, October 25, 2007

I had a bad week

I had a bad bad week... its only monday tuesday wednesday leh... thursday friday ner??

Monday
BUSY.. doing something which i find REALLY dumb. My job: go to wire centre, check that the aircon is there, take note... Whey... air con got no legs leh. summaw its fixed to the wall.. of cos its there lah!!! Is a dumb, yea right... seriously dumb job and i actually like it and dun mind doing it! But! but! but... Tiring lah... PLUS... Somehow swayness took over me on monday la~ On Saturday OT its went very fine... monday when i am continuing it, there is a step that i missed near the Science Canteen. I did not fell... neither did i ALMOST fell... but the impact hurt my back... Amazingly, im still able to survive the entire day with the pain later... Den later at night... I hurt my neck when i turned my head to the back when my sis called me. dot.

Tuesday
Ive overslept for 1/2 hour
thankfully my back and my neck arent givin me trouble the entire tuesday. But its the HUGE number of phones that murdered me. 11 phones. only a little less than the 12 i had the week before. Plus... many scraps and pieces of job i had to complete. Zzz... Unable to go home on time again.

Wednesday
Eeks! Ive overslept FOR MORE THAN A HOUR!!! Woke up at 9 when im suppose to reach office before 9! Thanks to my HP...
With the stuffs ive planned... it was shattered by that someone (And for those who asked me, YES... its this ass that im mad at) who ask me to open the doors of wire centres at 3 when i have phone deployments at 3... And because of that, i had to waste over a hour in NUS High School. Den all the stuffs ive planned to do after was pushed back... Thanks a billion to that ass who ask me to do those stuffs the very last minute huh. Next time, if u wan me to open those doors for ur contractors, tell me earlier please. so I only finished my job, which includes that job of running to wire centres to look for Air-Cons, taking down of network points etc etc etc at a late 6.40pm. And to add on, i had a new project. Blahx...

keke!! I know im in no position to talk all these... After all, those people are way of higher rankings compared to me when im merely a intern. So i had to accept wadever jobs ur pass on to us. But please lor... im here and i also have my jobs to do. So stop treating us as slaves and throw us stuffs that ur do not want to do and then ask me to do it for u at the very last minute. You guys do have eyes right?? Its very very pissinating to know that there is this another person from another team. I guess he is pushing jobs that he is supposed to do to us interns so that he will have more FREE TIME. Summaw discussing your plans BEHIND us hor? Too bad you had forgotten that im always the last intern to leave the office, so i had overheard all your conversations. When u finally saw me, and decided to stop the topic in the office, its just so too late. Leon and that whoever it is... please watch your back.

Psst!! look at the time!

Current mood: $#$%*&^
Out

No comments: