Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged~

GX tagged me... Hehe.. Thanks ar.. For giving me some topic to blog abt.. =P
Okie.. Me suppose to state 10 random facts about myself...
And HEY! I actually realised u have some points similar to me!
Lemme list them out first.

1) Newspaper, magazines, from back to front.
Well, i dunno why, i read magazines, newspapers, often from the last page to the front. for some magazines is partly because the most interesting stuffs like jokes or stuffs are usually located right to the last page. This also goes to horoscope and zodiac signs... Sorta becomes a habit in the long run till now.

2) School uniform life, an absolute bad student.
Imagine pouring milo or coffee on people's books. Imagine throwing one side of the shoe across to the other block. Imagine tripping the people i hate over. Imagine running out to play instead of going home straight after school. Imagine throwing my classmates textbooks away. Imagine forging my dad's signature (I got a beating because of that. =.='')

3) Extreme crybaby in the past
I simple glare will bring me to tears... Weird thing is, if u link it to point number 2, it actually seems err... weird... and sorta buay gam right?? Prolly a crybaby bully bahx? faints!

4) Whats that for me to laugh?
Nothing! I can break out laughing at random times for nothing at all. This usually is because I tend to think back to some funny stuffs that is burned into my mind... Heh..

5) Very opposite indeed.
It seems like... The more I am supposed to be in a panic the more I can stay calm. The more I am suppose to flew into a rage the more patient I can become. The more I am supposed to stay calm the more easily for me to panic. The more patient I should be the more easily for me to flew into a rage. Somehow because of this, many people tends to ask me how can I be so calm over this matter, yet also ask me whats the use of getting so worked up over that matter...

6) Tired in the day, alive at night.
Many people should know this. I can get tired rather easily in the day or afternoon, but I will be able to stay up in the night. BUT! I can stand boredom in the noon without falling asleep in the day, but i will fall if i feel bored at night.

7) Horror Horror Horror
Horror movies! The Eye, Ju-on, The Ring... Woots!!

8) Japanese and Korean songs rox!
I enjoy listening to Japanese and Korean songs, while i dun really listen to mandarin songs. I really like songs from YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Kobukuro, Yui Aragaki and many others... J-K songs occupy almost 1/2 of all the songs i have in my comp now!

9) Forgive, but never forget.
To forgive is to forget, i dun agree... I only believe in "You can forgive but NOT forget".

10) I think I have split personality!!!
Im quite a optimist, yet im actually pretty pessimistic. Sometimes u can see me so dead and yet u can see me laughing with you the next second.

11) Addictive games
I will be addicted to the game once I got it for sure... But once I beat the game, or completed it, I will get tired of it easily, and almost never touch it anymore. Recently I just found the old old old game that I have been finding, and surprisingly, I actually found way more than what I have been finding. The game DOOM. I was looking for DOOM 2, and yet, that stuff i found actually contain not only DOOM 2, it also contain DOOM 1, Ultimate DOOM, and Final DOOM. Initially im only looking for 32 stages, now I actually found 132 total!!! More than 4 times the number! Coolness! But dun ask me why I did not look for DOOM 3... I hate it.

12) Singapore explorer
I enjoy exploring. Done!

Man! Why my NS enlistment date still not finalised when almost all my friends get their letter already?! Wondering.. Is this good?
One more thing. Wondering if anyone noticed I hardly blogged about my daily life all of a sudden?

A little joke to end this post.

Two guys left the bar after a long night of drinking, jumped in the car and started it up. After a couple of minutes, an old man appeared in the passenger window and tapped lightly. The passenger screamed, "Look at the window. There's an old ghost's face there!" The driver sped up, but the old man's face stayed in the window. The passenger rolled his window down part way and, scared out of his wits, said, "What do you want?"

The old man softly replied, "You got any tobacco?"

The passenger shakily handed the ghostly figure a cigarette and yelled, "Step on it," to the driver, rolling up the window in terror.

A few minutes later they calmed down and started laughing again. The driver said, "I don't know what happened, but don't worry; the speedometer says we're doing 80 now." All of a sudden there was a light tapping on the window and the old man reappeared.

"There he is again," the passenger yelled. He rolled down the window and shakily said, "Yes?"

"Do you have a light?" the old man quietly whispered. The passenger threw a lighter out the window saying, "Step on it!"

They were driving about 100 miles an hour, trying to forget what they had just seen and heard, when all of a sudden there came some more tapping.

"Oh my God! He's back!" The passenger rolled down the window and screamed in stark terror, "WHAT NOW?"

The old man gently replied, "You want some help getting out of the mud?"

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: