Monday, November 17, 2008

24 more days

24 days left to POP!!!
Its like... So fast... and that 24 days include weekends...
My sir told me once the main events like range, field camps, grenade is over, time will fly like nobody's business... Even though its been seriously tough, i am pretty sure I am going to miss so many things... And yes, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 10 DECEMBER... and I still cannot wait to get my pink IC back 2 years later! Imagine getting back the pink IC with your primary 6 face 2 years later when you had been tranformed to another person.

I pretty sure my schedule next week onwards will be SOC SOC SOC IPPT IPPT IPPT SOC SOC SOC GRED GRED GRED SOC SOC SOC IPPT IPPT IPPT SOC SOC SOC non stop.

Booked out for 1 miserable day last night. going back in later. Not even 24 hours for me to enjoy.
Current mood: blahx
Out

No comments: