Saturday, November 08, 2008

Contradicting...

  • When you are in field camp, you will learn how to appreciate your camp more...
  • When you are in your camp, you will learn how to appreciate your house more...
  • When you are unable to sleep well in your tents or trenches, you will learn to appreciate your bed more...
  • When you are unable to sleep well in your bunk bed, you will learn how to appreciate your house bed more...
  • When you have to take stairs everyday, you will learn how to appreciate the lifts and escalators more...
  • When you have to walk everywhere all the time, you will learn how to appreciate public transport more...
  • When you have to train outdoors in the sun, you will learn how to appreciate the wind more...
There are many simple things in life we had never look into it before... Many people tends to overlook into those things in life... One nice example is, when you are sitting in a car, you will feel that getting driven around does not feel as good as driving people around. But when you are the driver, you might think that driving people around isn't that good after all, and you will feel like getting driven around once again. Maybe its nature? Maybe its because we had took too many things for granted...

Treasure life. Learn to appreciate everything you do.
Somehow somewhat someway sometimes... Sad to say...
I was unable to appreciate my BMT life.

Why does people say its very physical tiring in NS??
I find it even more tiring for the mental mind...
Its not just to face with the trainings and lectures, and also the views from people of the public. I overheard someone calling me a jockey cap bastard on my bookout day. Well, its true, recruits are the lowest form of human life anyway. And I have to admit it. Totally f***ed up.

I used to be a very optimistic person. I have the ability look into the better side of everything. I can be very patient even with the most irritating person. Now I admit. I'm no longer.

I dread going back to camp...

Current mood: Demoralised
Out

No comments: