Sunday, February 08, 2009

Taxi taxi taxi...

Took the most number of taxis yesterday...
From camp to home, from home back to Teck Whye, then from Kranji to Beach Road, and from Beach Road to Kallang Leisure Park.
No choice, I have to find my new camp and gather my army items.

If my mum knows this, she is so going to murder me...

But... Its weird... the fares aren't consistent.
From Teck Whye to Bukit Merah is $16.80
From Bukit Merah to Teck Whye is $18.40
From Kranji to Beach Road is $20.00
From Beach Road to Kallang Leisure Park is $5.80

Whats that big gap along the same route? hmm...

Anyway, Kallang Leisure Park is a nice place to chill...
Even though there are almost nothing there for you to shop.
Unless you enjoy arcade, ice-skating, or bowling, and makan...
Oh ya, a saw a giant rabbit in a pet shop in the mall!!!
Its as big as a Shih Tsu Dog... No... Almost bigger.

Talking about Shih Tsu...
I miss Bebe... =(

Current mood: =\
Out

No comments: