Sunday, February 15, 2009

...

They got the power to do all things.
But not all the things they do are correct.

Wanted to type an entry.
But I soon realised I do not feel like...
Because I would be repeating myself.
Because its about going to out.
All the so-called weekend daily routines.
Plus I cannot blog about my weekdays.

I find myself with almost nothing to blog about anymore.
Ever since 150908.

Let me go to the net to get some reads!
I've got nothing to do anyway... Besides sleeping

Here is what I found.
In some absolute randomness...
  • The average person gets 1 interruption every 8 minutes, or approximately 7 an hour, or 50-60 per day. The average interruption takes 5 minutes, totaling about 4 hours or 50% of the average workday. 80% of those interruptions are typically rated as "little value" or "no value" creating approximately 3 hours of wasted time per day.
  • "Stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts"
  • Click here to kill eliminate the human population, virtually.
  • I don't even know. I really don't even know...
  • Its 3.13am now. SLEEP
Current mood:
Out

No comments: