Sunday, March 01, 2009

Rainbow~~

Pretty much lack of updates huh?
Almost 1/2 month now.

Its all because of the horrible network connection that may disconnect every 3 minutes at home.
And the time for me to use the net is only mostly on weekends or if im lucky to catch a empty PC station in camp after office hours.

Anyway, a few days ago, a magnificent rainbow with distinct 7 colours with a full semi-circle arc had appeared in the rainy skies in Singapore. Its extremely rare to see more than 2 rainbows in the sky, but I think I saw 3. 2\Two together head to tail and a faint one over it. My cousin claimed that she saw 5! But... Hmm... I was way to the north of Singapore, and hearing from my mum, there was a rainbow near to my house too... Maybe what my cousin said is true after all i guess?

Too bad I was in camp was unable to take any pictures.

oh wells...
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: