Saturday, March 07, 2009

~

Sometimes i really duno what title should I be putting so i always ended up putting random words or symbols... Does anyone have this problem?

Well... went to East Coast Park today after booking out for some cohesion thingy. Had fun cycling... And eating. And enjoying the sea breeze. Maybe i can say its a time to relax a lil with my company mates ba... since I had been so busy in camp for the past few weeks, with so many parade rehearsals and sports and running and SOC inclusive... Until to a point where I vomitted during the first 700m rundown today. I pushed on and climbed the low wall, and I fell to the other side. I decided to fall out for that "my wife" rammed on my helmet, hit the side of my body and its head dug into the sand.

Faints!

I need medications for my legs!
Current mood: sleepy
Out

No comments: