Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT Fair

Went to the IT fair in Suntec...

Im pretty much stunned by the crowd there... Most of the time there I was sandwiched between two people. Level 4 sells mostly Cameras and Laptops. Level 6 are mostly computer accessories. I got myself a Black Prolink Optical Mouse for only $5!! Not bad...

One escalator broke down when we were on it. Stopped moving suddenly and attracted so many people looking. I also saw 2 ambulances around the taxi stand. I guess someone fainted...

Went to Shokudo marketplace for dinner. Yum. Somehow it suddenly reminds me of that time when I went to the same place, ordering the same food with the crazy nutties. I miss the the gal who is now wayyyy away in Germany. Sigh... What about GX, Drea, Dor? Find some day to meet up shall we?

I am NOT watching Marley & Me... Aggh.... Because I KNEW the ending. =(
Is it something similar to the 10 Promises to My Dog?
Anyway, COMING SOON...
Anyone?

Went to Joo Koon and Pioneer to busybody about the 2 new stations recently added. Only to waste my time. Nothing there... Only some buildings. At least the stations are new and pretty modern... Better than the alien Expo station...
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: