Friday, March 05, 2010

Agony

2 different private clinic doctors.
2 different Medical Officers.
1 physiotherapist.
1 emergency doctor.
1 orthopedist.
2 different kinds of painkillers.
2 different kinds of muscle relaxant.
2 different kinds of anti-inflammation cream.
1 injection.
1 gastric medicine.
1 kind of Chinese medicine.

And the list still goes on...
But I still am unable to get a confirmed conclusion.
And the pain is still so persistent.

Can anyone tell me.
Is this the way the medical industry works?
I am so disappointed.

And now some people are adding fuel to the fire.
I hate it when the person who should be believing me fails to do so.
So, are you expecting me to lie to you so that you will believe me?

I am however, was touched by some of my friends.
Some even was a surprise since it was totally unexpected of them to help me.
Thank you!

Anyway, I did a research and found out that my symptoms closely matches with sciatic neuritis.
And this could be caused by a number of things.
Slipped disc is one of them.

At least now I know...

Out

No comments: