Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures

Those who know me will know how much I always liked the sceneries from my house. Looking through my sister's blog, I found some of them to share... Just realised its the 4 corners from my house.



Taken front front corridor, facing the disgonal left. It a view of the PSA. There is a secton where you can have a look at the sea and huge ships usually can be seen there. The malaysian railway and CHIJ Kellocks can be seen too. There is a hill at the background, but I had no idea where it is.



Taken during sunset at the front corridor, towards the extreme right. Condominiums, and some HDB buildings. Full of trees. The main attraction is the Mount Faber, which is the slight elevation at the right of the picture. The Mount Faber Christmas Tree can be seen yearly from my house, is not in the picture.



Taken diagonally towards the left from my house kitchen. One face of the CBD area can be seen from here. And you can see the fireworks put off from Marina Promenade. And the IR that is being built. Right to the picture would be the Pinnacle and Duxton.



Taken straight forward from my house kitchen. Nothing much except for the temple, which glows orange every special occasion. Too much construction works around this area and they are all blocking the scenery. I miss the times when Takashimaya Towers can bee seen from here.

--------------------------------------------------------



My relative who live nearby, and much more higher have the view of the Sentosa to themselves. Imagine the Merlion, Resorts World Sentosa, and the fireworks during the countdown party... The PSA is just to the left.

--------------------------------------------------------

While looking through the pictures, I stumbled to this picture of Changi Sailing Club. I don't drop by there now.



Out

No comments: