Thursday, October 13, 2005

After 1 week...

This week commence one week of work in genki sushi le... So far... Generally... the job experience is slightly below expectation. For so far the time i worked, most people there are just fine. They do joke and teach me quite alot off stuffs. Expecially Aileen. Thanks Aileen!! Tomorrow will be the day when she off... I need to be independent now.

Tomorrow is a thursday.. It is going to be really crowded... Thursdays to Saturdays are the days which is the highly crowded times. Cross my fingers that tomorrow will be a nice day for me.. The Assistance manager will be here after off for 2 days. As for the manager, she will be here as well.. She is great! She has been a very nice manager so far all the time...

Well... i will not talk much about my job...i hate it.. Uggh!! So.. Off now.. Out!!

1 comment:

ももそら said...

hey delete that~ some stupid ass ppl~