Friday, October 07, 2005

Sobx sob sobs sobxx!!

Don’t know for what reasons lah… I miss my mum all of a sudden… I have not talked to her for days… ever since I started working… I miss her… I miss the cute and naggy her…

This is how it goes. Usually in the morning, she goes to work before I wake up from my sleep. Thus when I awake she is working… When she comes back home, I have gone off to work. This goes on when I come back home, she is already asleep… and this goes on… I had practically no time to talk to her at all… the only way? Communicate in the dreams… haizz…

Thank goodness I work for only 2 days this week. Off on Friday. I guess I will be able to see her in the evening when she comes back from work den. I definitely am looking forward to seeing her.

I guess she must have the same feeling as well… Nightly, what I get is the fruits she brought from her workplace which she puts in the fridge… I really miss her… I wanted to talk to her very very very very much… she must be really curious how I am going on with my new job.

As for the job… Seriously… I had been lying… I lied that I like the job. And it’s so-so for me… but its not…

I definitely hate my job to the very core. Most workers there are ignorant and very proud! Although they do joke and chat during the closing hour and also force me to eat! Yup... they may be very nice when closing… but they are definitely horrendous when it is the busy period when they simply throw all sorts of stuffs for me to do… like cleaning dishes whatsoever!! Yet I do not see them being very busy at all except for other part timers… But I dun mind… I m already use to it… And now I have to memorize everything on the 5 menus!! OMG!!

The best worker so far is the dishwashing uncle inside the cold kitchen. He always wears a big smile on his face and he helps me a lot and chat with me the most… Even though he is naggy… Just like my naggy mummy… I rather do the dish washing with uncle in that case! Uncle was one of the earliest to work but one of the earliest to leave. He is great!

I will stop working once my school reopens. I can no longer work in this stupid environment! I hate this job. I HATE THIS JOB!!! Fancy it’s just a mere 2 days and the working environment is already making me furious! Never mind... I will bear with it. I will…

After all… There is forever no easy money… Everything will be hard earned…

Maybe after that I try working towards retail. I think it’s kind of interesting and fun to work in… Well... Whatever~~ I swear I will not step into FNB jobs ever.

Out!

2 comments:

ももそら said...

Now u noe its tough to earn money rite~~!!! that time i wk at GEnki also 2-3mths den resign...aiyah~ u jus start wk, give ur self some time la, u also never wk b4..there r much much worse place den here lor! Genki already nt bad...
Go orchard, far east or wad la...shopping den find job in those shop sell clothes wan la~ Fun ah~ go 77th street see see..not bad~ can go with ur fren~

ももそら said...

btw, u can delete the stupid comment that THE WEIGHT FALLS OFF had sent..crapz~
dun accidently go that website~