Friday, October 21, 2005

After 2 weeks...

This week commence 2 weeks of my work in Genki Sushi... In this 2 weeks, quite a number of things occurred...

Interestingly, some people de attitude towards me had made quite a big change... The assistance manager is one of them... Another one is Jake... And also the kitchen staffs.. Most of the people there suddenly... become better towards me... I oso duno wad happened...

There are some days which had me enjoying my work... One particular nice day is monday.. When i work, my ''seniors'' were off.. Besides Moi... Im the second most experienced waiter waitress there. There was a new waiter... Weex!! We even take the same train to Dhoby Gault, where he will take towards Punggol, and me towards Harbourfront.

It was only one day of work when he resigned... He work for a mere ONE day only... Due to the fact that i off for 2 days continous, i only get to know it today. Additionally, besides him, there is one another guy... his friend... Too bad he works in the afternoon... If not i can see him... Well.. Whatever~~

Anyway, Genki is looking for 1 part timer... Interested??? Message me~~~ Via Any form of contact... Including the taggie at the side~

Today, i made a desicion... I decided to continue working... even into when my school reopens. but on weekends. When most part timers works. Including Ai Mun...

Talking about today, i think i saw my ex classmate in orchard popular... and i also saw my Communication Toolkit Lecturer!!!! Irene Khng!! I should have ask her why is she still in singapore manxx!!! LOL!!! Cos i remember she saying that she is going overseas to study. And we chatted for quite a while...

So tomorrow i off... And the was this indian god coming to my house de block... The Sri Mariannam Chairot will be coming. In addition to that, that event clashes with another religious event... That is the luner 19th of the 9th month... The so called ''Fou Dan'' which 'Fou' means god and 'Dan' Means egg. In other words it also signifies the birth of a god. Since both religious event will be held tomorrow night at the same time, i guess its going to be extremely extremely crowded then... with the indians at one side of the carpark and void deck, and chinese at the other side of the void deck. Every year, when this Sri Mariammam Chairot was here, i always like to go down and look at the ways the indians ''throw'' and ''crack'' coconuts!

Its already very bright with lightings and crowded with people at my blk de void deck now. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. With the chinese burning incense paper and this auction event at one side of the void deck, the the indian playing indian songs at the other. Wooh!! Good thing my house with direct view to the carpark below. I can see what will happen~

By the way, the tomorrow i mean was 21st October. Not 22nd October. I said this just in case... Since its already after 12am and its considered as the 21st...

Not knowing that i had wrote soooooo much, i guess its so much for now. Out~~

1 comment:

yylow30 said...

I will be very grateful if you could post your comments at the tagbox towards the right side of the page rather than to here. Thank you.