Thursday, June 08, 2006

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!!!!! Today i had my very last common test papers~ And im back~ dou its only a merely a few days~ Been chionging my studies these few days since sunday night!!! Phew~ Rarely in my life did i ever chiong so much lor...

So on monday, thats my CSF paper. Reach school for maths~ I took MRT that day and the whole journey only took merely 20min plus!!! probably its becos i got on to the train the moment i reach the station and boarded 74 the moment i reach dover. den wait and waited... And im one of the earlier birds there... Zzz... so I wait at the lift lobby with Kumhong lor... he did not sneeze... so its ok... =X During the maths class the crazy bunch of us started the crazy photo session... (not really... u will noe why... Visit Sadocean's blog when the picts are up bahx!!)) den later after the maths lesson me and some others including some juniors went for lunch... den went to library to study CSF.. sat on the floor... den later went for CSF paper... follow by staying back for study for maths~

Anyway the CSF paper turns out to be abnormally difficult!!! Hmm... I think i will score in this range of 50 to 70 bahx... out of 100... not 136... =X

Tuesday... maths paper... First time in my poly life i woke up before 6 and set off abit after... Shocked my dad... =X reach school around a few 1 or 2 minutes before 7am... wootx! den waited for the same group of friends... den study... until the time we need to go to the sports hall... Thankfully it was raining that day and it wasnt so hot. after maths paper, chiong again... for DEL this time with same people and Michelle... who was having a... cold? or flu? =XX i shant say much... den we chage rooms and fixed in Amber.. studied till 7pm before i left...

The maths paper for me turns out to be surprisingly easy... I managed to do most of the sums in the question except for 2 particular questions... So i think if theres no careless mistakes i can get a 50 to 60 bahx...

Wednesday... DEL paper~ I reach school at around 10 or 11... im not sure about the timing. den meet my friends for study again~ in library... den follow by in 04 02 0008... den we walk to the 72 for paper... after that, i meet huining and some other friends home...

The DEL paper... UGGH~~~!!!! IF I HAD NOT MAKE THE CARELESS MISTAKE AND IF THERE IS ENOUGH TIME AND IF THERE IS NO CARELESS MISTAKES I CAN GET A 100%!!!!! UGGH!!!!! So theres wasnt enuff time... durx~ 10 marks gone~ anyway.. can get B bahx~ phew...

So thats so much for the all the chiongings and all the takings and all the screamings...

Anyway, one interesting thing took place in library on tuesday... One of my friends was caught for having drinks in the library, AND HE DIN DRINK IT OHH!!! the library states that no eating and drinking is allowed. AND MY FRIEND DID NOT DRINK OHH... HE ONLY HAVE THE DRINK BY HIS SIDE... den the crazy person i think have some sort of serious pronunciation errors... She actually pronounced cockroaches as kor-coke, library as lye-bee, plants as punt, twenty as twank-tea, bubble as bar-ber... That was even worse than my IN3 lecturer who pronounce "-ive" as "-iu"... Read the tagbox history... in the part where me and sadocean was chatting... anyway the library thing actually sets the whole room laughing like mad after she left. hmm... I shant say these much further... Go read sadocean's blog for details bah...

so much for now~ out~

No comments: