Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Virtuoso concert...

On saturday me n my sis went for the Virtuoso concert... It was fun.. we set off at 6 plus to have dinner follow by taking a taxi there. Reach there around 7.25 and we rush in -- to the wrong place. =X

I called eugene... den found the correct place. I forgotten that there are 2 sides to the VCH... haix~ lucky we managed to get into the hall in time... and the concert goes on... They played a number of classical music pieces like Canon in D and my personal favourite: Spirited Away.

There is an encore... According to ning... they had played it in a complete mess... but i actually find it nice leh~ The mistake wasnt clear at all and the music goes on smoothly ah~

hmm... next year de virtuoso.. OSO MUST TELL ME AR!!! =)

The one and only pict i took during the concert...

ok.. thats about all for this Virtuoso... OUT!

No comments: